Which one is the right college for me? How shall I decide upon the best engineering college to spend four precious years of my life? What are the factors that I should consider at the time of taking admission to any one of the engineering colleges in Noida or any other city? Well, if you are also seeking answer to these questions, read more to get some tips.
Noida is home to a number of reputed engineering colleges. Some of the notable colleges in Noida include Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology (NIET), Accurate Institute of Management & Technology, Hierank Business School, ITS Engineering College, and Hindustan Institute of Technology.
While selecting one of the best colleges among a plethora of engineering colleges in India, several factors need to be considered. These include infrastructure, faculty, courses available, college fees, placement, and location.
- Infrastructure: Good infrastructural facilities play a pivotal role in building a career of a student. A college including sufficient infrastructural facilities is capable of offering the quality education to students. It includes administrative building, classrooms, workshop, laboratories, computer labs, library, hostels, student club, internet, and seminar halls. All these facilities are required at one time or the other to impart knowledge and groom students.
- Faculty: Faculty is another crucial factor that should be considered at the time of selecting an engineering college. College faculty should include experienced and highly qualified teachers, professors and lecturers.
- Courses Offered: It is advisable to check if the college offers engineering degree in stream you wish to pursue course in.
- College Fees: It is another important factor to be considered at the time of selecting the college. It is advisable to check in advance if the fees can be afforded by you or even plan to get it financed by any financial institution.
- Placement: No doubt, it is one of the most important factors to be considered. Every student aims at getting the best job placement after the completion of the course. Always check the placement record and college rank.
- Location: This factor can at times also be considered for those who cannot afford to leave a particular city. However, checking the location of the college can be helpful in planning relocation to any other place of the institute.
Information about the above mentioned factors can be gathered on intranet. Visiting the college and consulting students and seniors is also helpful. So, consider these factors and get ready to get in to the one of the best engineering colleges in Noida.
About the Author:
Swati Srivastava writes for shiksha.com, India’s top ranking education portal that helps the students to find the best engineering colleges in Noida as well as other cities of India. This Online portal also helps to compare various colleges using many parameters like courses offered, seats, fees, ranking, and more.